REGULATIONS OF THE CONFLIKT FOUNDATION STORE
1. The below mentioned Regulations apply to contracts concluded via the Conflict Foundation Store available at: kuchniakonfliktu.pl/wspieram, The project benefits from a grant under the Active Citizens Fund – Regional Programme from Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway, through the EEA and Norway Grants.
which is run by the Store Owner. The Regulations define in particular the rules for placing orders and delivery of Goods, the Customer's rights related to the purchased Goods (including the right to withdraw from the contract of sale) and the rules and procedure for dealing with complaints.
2. The customer using the Conflict Foundation Store is obliged to:
a) use the Conflict Foundation Store in a manner consistent with applicable law and the provisions of these Regulations,
b) use the Conflict Foundation Store in accordance with public decency and respecting the legal rights of other entities, including in particular copyright and the protection of image rights,
c) use the Conflict Foundation Store in a way that does not interfere with its functioning,
Whenever the following terms are used in these Regulations, they should be understood as:
1) Store Owner – Conflict Foundation with its registered office in Warsaw, 02-557, al. Niepodległości 118/89; NIP: 1132917279; KRS: 0000635116; REGON: 365350266, represented by the Management Board.
2) Conflict Foundation Store or Store – a store run as part of the Internet platform, available at: kuchniakonfliktu.pl/wspieram.
3) Customer – a natural or legal person or other entity with limited legal capacity who uses the online Store;
4) Consumer –a natural person who performs a legal transaction with the entrepreneur not directly related to this person’s business or professional activity.
5) Goods –items offered by the Store Owner or other entity for retail sale available in the Store;
6) Price –should be understood as the gross price of the Goods placed next to the information about the Goods, not including the Costs of delivery of the Goods. The prices of the Goods in the Store are expressed in Polish zlotys and include VAT;
7) Supplier –understood as a courier company cooperating with the Store Owner.
8) Order – understood as an order for Goods placed by the Customer in the Conflict Foundation Store in accordance with these Regulations.
9) Delivery –the actual act of delivering the Goods specified in the order by the Store Owner through the Supplier.
1. The Customer may be a person with full legal capacity or a person with limited legal capacity and having the consent of his or her statutory representative.
2. The Customer may place Orders without registration.
Conflict Foundation Store
1. The Conflict Foundation Store is an Internet platform and a brand run by the Store Owner as part of his or hers business activity.
2. As part of the Store, the sale of Goods owned by the Store Owner is carried out, for the quality, defects and delivery of which he or she is directly responsible.
3. The profits obtained by the Store Owner as part of the operation of the Conflict Foundation Store are allocated to the statutory activities of the Store Owner.
1. The Customer may purchase Goods from the assortment of the Conflict Foundation Store by placing an order. Orders can be placed twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week via the Store's website kuchniakonfliktu.pl/wspieram.
2. An essential element of the order placement procedure is the Customer's reading and acceptance of these Regulations, which the Customer confirms by checking the appropriate box before finalising the order. Lack of acceptance of the Regulations by the Customer makes it impossible to purchase Goods through the Store.
3. The Customer places an order by adding the Goods presented in the Store to the Basket and providing the data necessary to complete the order in accordance with the procedure posted on the Store's website.
4. After placing the Order, the Customer receives an e-mail with the summary of the order.
Prices of the goods
1. The prices of the Goods presented on the Store's website are expressed in Polish zlotys and are gross prices, i.e. they include taxes, including the value added tax (VAT).
2. The prices of the Goods given on the Store's website do not include the cost of delivering the Goods. The costs of delivery of the ordered Goods are each time provided on the Store's website when placing the order, also immediately before and at the time of approval and submission of the order by the Customer, and are included in the total value of the order. The total value of the order includes the price of the Goods and the costs of their delivery.
3. Information about the price of the Goods, features and significant properties of the Goods are available on the Store's website.
4. The binding and final price is the price given in the “Basket” in the order summary at the time of placing the order by the Customer via the Store.
5. The prices of the Goods given on the Store's website are valid only when placing orders via this Store.
6. The prices of the Goods presented on the Store's website may change, but the change in the price of the Goods does not affect orders placed before the price change comes into force.
Methods and date of payment
1. The Store Owner provides the Customer with the following payment methods under the concluded contract of sale: electronic payments via PayU and PayPal.
2. Payment date: if the Customer selects electronic payments, he or she is obliged to make the payment within 7 calendar days from the date of placing the Order.
3. The moment of payment is considered to be the moment of crediting the Store Owner's bank account in the case of payment by bank transfer or credit card, or a positive result of payment authorisation by the services listed in section 1.
4. The Store Owner may individually agree with the Customer other, specific conditions and forms of payment. In this case, the conditions and forms of payment indicated in the agreement agreed by both parties and confirmed by the Store Owner in an e-mail apply.
Delivery methods and dates
1. Delivery of the Goods is available on the territory of the Republic of Poland.
2. Delivery of the Goods to the Customer is payable, unless the Contract of Sale provides otherwise. The costs of delivery of the Goods (including charges for transport, delivery and postal services) are indicated to the Customer when placing the Order.
3. Goods ordered in the Store are delivered via the Supplier.
4. Possible conditions of shipping outside the country are each time determined individually for each Order, depending on the destination country, weight and size of the shipment.
5. The order processing time includes the time needed to complete the ordered goods and prepare them for shipment, plus the delivery time. This time is each time determined by the Store Owner at the time of accepting the Order for execution. As a standard, it does not exceed 5 business days from the moment the payment of the sale price of the ordered goods is credited to the bank account of the Store Owner or the payment authorisation by the service listed in § 7 section 1.
6. The Store Owner, in accordance with the will of the Customer, attaches a VAT invoice to the shipment being the subject of the Delivery or sends by e-mail, to the e-mail address provided by the Customer when placing the order, a VAT invoice covering the delivered Goods. The VAT invoice is delivered by e-mail in the form of an electronic file in PDF format.
Withdrawal from contract
1. Subject to section 5 below, the Customer who is a consumer may return the Goods purchased in the Store without giving a reason and incurring costs by submitting a declaration of withdrawal from the contract of the sale of Goods in accordance with art. 27 of the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights. This right may be exercised by the Customer within 14 days of receiving the Goods. To meet the deadline, it is enough to send a declaration before its expiry. In the event of withdrawal from the contract of the sale of Goods in the manner indicated in this section, the Customer is obliged to return the Goods to the Store Owner within 14 days of submitting a declaration of withdrawal from the contract of the sale of Goods.
2. The deadline to withdraw from the contract of sale begins with the Consumer or a third party indicated by the Consumer other than the carrier taking possession of the Goods, and if the contract of sale covers many Goods that are delivered separately, in batches or in parts – from taking possession of the last Goods, lot or part, for other contracts – from the date of their conclusion.
3. In the event of withdrawal from the contract of the sale of Goods, the contract of the sale of Goods is considered void.
4. The direct costs of returning the Goods are borne by the Customer. The Store Owner bears the cost of returning the Goods only if the Store Owner has given his or her prior consent.
5. The right to withdraw from the contract is not entitled to the consumer in the cases specified in detail in art. 38 sec. 1 of the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights, including in relation to contracts:
a) in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the consumer's specifications or serving to meet his or her individual needs;
b) in which the subject of the service are items that after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other items.
c) in which the subject of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which cannot be returned after opening the package due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the package was opened after delivery.
6. In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the Store Owner returns the paid price and shipping costs to the Customer in the amount of the cheapest Delivery cost offered to the Consumer, within 14 days from the date of delivery of the statement of withdrawal from contract of the sale of Goods to the Seller. The Store Owner may withhold the reimbursement of payments received from the Customer until the returned Goods are received or the Customer provides proof of sending back the returned Goods.
7. The Consumer may withdraw from the contract of sale by submitting a declaration of withdrawal to the Store Owner. Withdrawal from the contract of the sale of Goods may be made by completing the withdrawal from the contract of the sale of Goods form, the template of which has been posted by the Store Owner on the website and is available as Appendix 1 to these Regulations. To meet the deadline, it is enough to send a declaration before its expiry, for example, to the address: kuchniakonfliktu.pl.
8. If the Consumer exercising the right of withdrawal has chosen a method of delivering the Goods other than the cheapest regular method of Delivery offered by the Store Owner, the Store Owner is not obliged to reimburse the Consumer for the additional costs incurred by the Consumer.
9. The Consumer is obliged to return the Goods to the Store Owner immediately, but not later than within 14 days from the date on which he or she withdrew from the contract of the sale. To meet the deadline, it is enough to send back the Goods before the expiry of this period to the following address: ul. Mahatmy Gandhiego 7/34 02-645 Warszawa.
10. The Consumer is liable for the decrease in the value of the Goods as a result of using them in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Goods.
12. The Store Owner refunds the payment using the same method of payment as used by the Consumer, unless the Consumer has expressly agreed to a different method of the refund, which does not involve any additional costs for the Store Owner.
1. Complaints should be addressed to the Store Owner. Complaints can be submitted electronically to email@example.com.
2. In the complaint, the Customer should indicate:
a) description of the defect found,
b) the preferred manner of its resolution, and
c) Customer's return contact details (first name, last name, address, e-mail address).
Together with the complaint, the Customer should deliver the Goods subject to the complaint. The Store Owner reserves the right to ask the Customer to supplement the information contained in the complaint, if the information provided by the Customer is incomplete and it will be impossible to consider the complaint.
3. The Customer will be notified of the method of considering the complaint by electronic means through a message to the Customer's e-mail address provided in the complaint.
1. The administrator of the personal data of the Store's Customers is the Store Owner.
2. In the case of purchases or registration on the store's website, the Administrator collects the following scope of Customers' personal data: first name and last name, name, exact address of residence or registered office, e-mail address, contact telephone number, tax identification number.
3. The entrusted personal data is used only for the purpose of implementing the contract of the sale.
4. In connection with the performance of the contract, personal data may be made available to courier companies or other intermediaries in the delivery of purchased goods, payment system operators referred to in §6 section 1.
5. Personal data is provided voluntarily, but without providing it, it is not possible to properly process orders.
6. Personal data is not made available to other entities for marketing purposes.
7. The customer has the right to access his or her data, correct it, delete it and the right to request the cessation of personal data processing.
1. Contracts concluded via the Store are concluded in Polish.
2. The Store Owner honours all Customer rights provided for in the applicable law, in particular those provided for in the provisions of the Act of 23 April 1964, Civil Code (consolidated text, Journal of Laws 2014, item 121, as amended) and the Act of 30 April 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws 2014, item 827).
3. The Regulations may be subject to periodic changes, but the date of entry into force of the changes will be indicated on the Store's website. The amended Regulations will apply to orders placed from the date of entry into force of the changes. The amendment to the Regulations does not have any effect on orders placed before the date of entry into force of the amended Regulations and contracts concluded on the basis of such orders.
6. In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular the Act of 23 April 1964, Civil Code (consolidated text, Journal of Laws 2014, item 121, as amended), and in the case of Customers who are Consumers also the provisions of the Act of 30 April 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws 2014, item 827).
7. These Regulations come into force on 1 April 2023 and apply to contracts concluded from that date.
DECLARATION OF WITHDRAWAL FROM CONTRACT
Bank account: 27 1750 0012 0000 0000 4084 3698 / please write "darowizna na cele statutowe" in the transfer title
The project benefits from a grant under the Active Citizens Fund – Regional Programme from Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway, through the EEA and Norway Grants.
Safeguarding Policy, Protection from Sexual Exploitation and Abuse (PSEA) Policy and Sexual Harassment, Exploitation, and Abuse (SHEA) at Work Policy.