Examples of projects:
- organising self-help group meetings for migrant mothers
- organising events dedicated to your country of origin, for example, lectures, cooking workshops or dance shows
- doing a podcast about the culture of your country, your migration experience or life in Poland
- organising screenings of films from your country/region
- street-art, art exhibition, concert, handicrafts
- your own social campaign
- workshops and trainings to strengthen your community
We encourage migrants, including those with refugee experience, who currently live in Poland to submit their ideas!
Types of projects we finance:
- social and civic projects
- educational, cultural and artistic projects
- projects which strengthen, activate and network your community
- self-advocating projects carried out in defence of the rights and interests of people from your community
Bank account: 27 1750 0012 0000 0000 4084 3698 / please write "darowizna na cele statutowe" in the transfer title
The project benefits from a grant under the Active Citizens Fund – Regional Programme from Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway, through the EEA and Norway Grants.
Safeguarding Policy, Protection from Sexual Exploitation and Abuse (PSEA) Policy and Sexual Harassment, Exploitation, and Abuse (SHEA) at Work Policy.